Frequently Asked Questions
- What food/drinks should my child bring to a full day theater camp? Your child will need to bring 2 snacks, a lunch, and plenty of water to drink. Please avoid sending a lot of sugar! There is a microwave and a refrigerator available.
- What food/drinks should my child bring to a half-day theater camp? Your child will need to bring one snack and plenty of water to drink.
- What other items should my child bring? Every child in all camps will need to bring a picture of themselves so that they can decorate a headshot for their show on Friday! This can be a school photo or a 4″ x 6″ snapshot. Students will also need to bring a folder to keep their scripts and song sheets in.
- What should my child wear to camp? Students should wear modest, comfortable clothing that they can move around in. Girls should avoid skirts unless they are wearing shorts underneath. We also ask that students do not wear flip-flops.
- Can I get my deposit back if we drop a camp? Camp deposits are non-refundable. However, we are happy to move the deposit to a different camp.
- When is tuition due? Half of the tuition amount is due when you register. This will ensure your child’s spot in the camp. The remaining half of tuition is due on the first day of your child’s camp.
- When and where will the camp performance be? Each camp will perform a revue from that week’s theme for family and friends during the last hour of camp on Friday. Full day camps will have their show at 3:00pm while morning half-day camps perform at 11:00am and afternoon camps perform at 3:00pm. All of the performances will take place in the theater room at the studio.
- Do I have to pay to watch the performance on Friday? No! These shows are free to everyone!
- How can I get in touch with my child’s teacher if there is an emergency during camp? Your child’s teacher will give you their phone number on the first day of camp so that you can reach them during the day if there is an emergency.
- Do I need to sign-in/sign-out my child every day? Yes! There will be a sign-in/sign-out sheet on the front desk which you will need to initial when you drop your child off and when you pick them up each day. This is for safety reasons. If someone other than you will be dropping off or picking up your child, you will need to let your child’s teacher know ahead of time.
If you have other questions, please don’t hesitate to contact us! We can’t wait to have your child in camp with us!